Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 am 

Hi guys,

As WoW has sadly passed away it seemed natural to follow some of the good people to this fine portal. We've found some nice people here and hope no one objects to us posting here.

If we may, a little update on our current status:

Phobia (Anthology One) has sold quite nicely. Nothing to scare the main stream press, but holding its own for a small amateur press. Free online art content, including an interview with dark artist / photographer Robert Wolfshead can be found at http//phobiaone.witchfinderpress.co.uk

We've a new version of the website site planned for next month. We've refined the site, corrected a ton of errors and made it easier on the eye and easier to navigate. We are just checking for errors before we go live.

"Devil in the clock", a sinister, dark poetry compilation by Alexis Child will be availble towards the end of this year. Release details will appear on the main website.

Submissions will open shortly for our next project, we are just finalising the concept before we post the details.

Finally, we are planning a small evening of entertainment in Rochester, Kent, UK for next year. A small and charming theatre will play home to an evening of readings and performances from local and traveling writers and arts groups. Please get in touch if you are interested in either taking part of watching.

As always, thanks to all our friends and supporters. Have a good week all.

Vern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:45 pm 

The 'submissions will open shortly' bit sounds interesting...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm 

The Witchfinder Press are looking for a proof reader to work on their next project. We are a small, amateur progressive press who aim to build on the experience gained from project to project.

Since the release of Phobia, it is more evident than ever that we need a quality proof reader to assist. If anyone has interest, please drop me an IM with your details and rates etc.

If anyone would like to come on board as a hobby, we are more than receptive to such a kind offer. We are a small back room press, working on fumes but filled with love and dedication. Please get in touch if you can help.

Thanks,
Vern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am 

The proof reading position(s) are now closed for enquiry and under consideration. Thanks to those who got in touch.

Best,
Vern.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am 

I've had a few (surprise) emails asking about the next issue of Phobia. Sadly there will not be a second issue of Phobia.

Witchfinder Press are currently restructuring and considering future options. Until decisions are made, the main website will be down. It will feature short news updates as and when available.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 pm 

I do love silence... It makes people oh so more interested in things...

Ok, I'm still remaining silent over what we are doing next at Witchfinder Press.

We are currently finalising our objectives and staff. I am also in discussions over securing budgets for on an ongoing project. It is still very early days but thinks look promising.

What we put out next will not be a "hack" production. As always time plays a big factor in things. I'm working on making more time. I guess it's still watch this space for those who are interested.