Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post subject: Online Events
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 pm 

FIRST GOGGLE FESTIVAL
In 2011, Andrew Oldham Publishing will be running the first online festival for poets and writers with an eclectic mix. Doesn't matter what genre you write, they just want you to hear good stories. Over the next seven days Goggle will be broadcasting videos from the likes of CHRIS BECKETT reading from his novel THE HOLY MACHINE, ELIZABETH BAINES reading from THE BIRTH MACHINE and many other poets and writers reading from their latest books.

Anyone has a chance of winning all these books by following the competition rules here It's almost as easy as the TTA Press book and DVD competitions so go to it and by all means pass it on.

Andrew says there are no catches, no spams, just good writing.

Post subject: Re: Online Events
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm 

On the 28th June I 'll be trying to publicize the various TTA publications on Crewe's Redshift Radio between 7 and 9 pm. It's the follow up to Priya Sharma's interview on the same show on 14 th June.

The show is called either Something Different (http://www.facebook.com/SomethingDifferentShow) or History and Mystery.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 pm 

Spent the afternoon enjoying this, good to hear such an extended discussion of the genre. I'll look forward to yours now, Roy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:51 pm 

And just seen Priya Sharma has an acceptance for Interzone - cracking news. And a Sanford, too. Together with Powell and de Bodard, who I really enjoy, I feel like someone from a Ferrero Rocher advert - with all these stories, TTA, you're really spoiling us...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:04 pm 

And 12 of July on the same show that Priya and I featured is paranormal romance author Catherine Green.
Catherine is currently writing an adult paranormal romance series set in the fictional Cornish seaside town of Redcliffe. 'Love Hurts' is the first book in the series, and 'Love Kills' (both in her Redcliffe Series) has just been released. All books are widely available in both paperback and eBook formats. More details here.

Something Different is the show title and Redshift's webpages are going thro' an update at present but the show will go on.