Small text iconNormal text iconLarge text icon

INTERACTION

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel      LoginLogin 

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 219  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
Romeo is an artist! I have to ask where he has been for the last week - I don't believe he has been sitting in silence.

I asked myself the same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm 

Channel 5 manipulating again? The evidence mounts...
So silly of them - this is a lively set of HMs and more than capable of making their own dramas and much more interesting oneas than the sexy sleaze BB seems to want. Will they never learn?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am 

Tears Before, After, And During Bedtime

Oh, dear, oh dear. The Twins dared to remind Nicola of her hot tub antics last night - perhaps (perhaps not) exaggerating a little bit - and provoked a storm of tears and denial and a fleeing to the DR where she wept and wept and rolled her eyes to heaven and declared she wanted to go home but wouldn't , of course, because she's the noble type who would not like to slip out the back door...

She's not speaking to the Twins now - as if they cared. They form a perfect self contained unit, looking outward, never inward, through a frosty blue stare. They are rather terrible and also rather wonderful.They are scathing about both Kirk and Nicola - nowt wrong wi' that - and expect to be nominated by Kirk because they knocked him back. Men are like that, they declared. Under their dismissiveness lies a rage against men. I suppose a spell in the Playboy mansion does that to a girl.
The Twins also scathed Nicola - they dislike the way she sucks up to the boys in the house. They dislke the way she bitches.They dislike, they dislike, they dislike.
Well, I'm in full accord. Good on them.

Denise seems to be havig some kind of meltdown of the psyche. Ably supported by Nicola Poison Ivy, she blames her drunken antics on the Michael situation rather than the other way round. She also rather liked Nicola's idea that Michael didn't understand the show. Nicola is adept at paying out enough rope.
Denise's version of what happened last night was anodyne, presenting herself as the voice of sweetness and reason and Michael as a number of rather crude expessions which i won't bother to repeat. Michael, of course, remembers it differently - every word of her diatribes, every threat, her fist swinging closer to his face, her furious demand that he ask her questions about herself.
Later, she launched another attack on Michael - the awful thing was she was sober this time. He just wants her to leave him alone, but she won't (can't?). She ranted awhile until Michael pleaded with her to stop. BB should present her with a photo of herself, face all contorted, toremind her how very unpleasant she can be. Michael is now going to nominate her rather than wait for her to get drinking and start on him again.
Ah, but Denise wasn't finished yet. Egged on by Natalie and Nicola, she flew into the bedroom where the man was going to sleep and shrilled that she wanted to show him her tits (there's some psychology going on here). Yet again he had to tell her to go away and the three women had a lovely time trashing him over it - why, I cannot say - I don't imagine many would want to see her bits and pieces.
One thing did make her purr tongiht - she lost the task with her partner Romeo (and how she wept at being stuck in the treacle) - the punishment was to dress in a silly sleepsuit and sleep with Romeo. She purred like a cat, as would anyone. He was less thrilled but was prepared to be a good sport. Then BB played a tape of Michael snoring. There was justice in that! Although it might have been educational to play her rants back to her.

The series just gets meatier and meatier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:39 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
She's not speaking to the Twins now - as if they cared. They form a perfect self contained unit, looking outward, never inward, through a frosty blue stare. They are rather terrible and also rather wonderful.

I used the term Thatcherite before about them, but that's not quite rite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm 

des2 wrote:
Marion Arnott wrote:
She's not speaking to the Twins now - as if they cared. They form a perfect self contained unit, looking outward, never inward, through a frosty blue stare. They are rather terrible and also rather wonderful.

I used the term Thatcherite before about them, but that's not quite rite.

Frosty blue fits, but Mrs. T wouldn't be caught dead in a bunny suit. But perhaps something in their respective souls is akin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 pm 

Kiss and Make Up

It was all drama, drama, drama tonight, with predictions coming true and knives coming out...and not a single bit of fauxmance. Things are looking up!

Poor Romeo had a rough night - not only did he have to listen to Michael's snoring, but Denise's also. I felt for him, I really did.

Michael approached Natalie to speak to Denise to tell her to SFU - he cannot stand her any more, her voice is like a machete in his back, he cannot make out what her problem is but he would like to nominate her twice. Wherever she wants to go, he said darkly, she ain't going there with me.
Well, I think we all know where Denise wants to go but she is too much of a me-me-me person for Michael's taste.

Natalie got the message and delivered it bluntly to Denise. Denise went to the DR and explained that some people just didn't get her.She wept a bit because all her efforts to be friends (you know, wanting to flash him, wanting to punch his face in and so on) were in vain and now she feels she has to be careful of every word she says in case she upsets him.
Meanwhile, Michael lives in fear of her getting at the vino again and transforming into Mrs. Hyde.
The consequence of this mutual discomfort was that they did not stay in the same room together all day. Denise says they were like the in/out figures on a Swiss cuckoo clock.

There was a great deal of nomination talk (I still don't care for this). But it was interesting - theTwins have already predicted nominations from Frankie and Kirk and lo, they were right. They feel Kirk now avoids them (was that relish glittering in their eyes when they said that?) and Frankie is afraid of them.
It was rather funny - the boys were petted and pouty about it all. Kirk nommed the twins because they don't want to know anyone in the house (he meant they don't want to know him and have made that very clear). He also nominated Georgia because she doesn't give anything back (how dare she not be proud to be his plaything). Frankie nominated likewise - the Twins because they have nothing to say (to him, he means, when he's talking dirty) and because they called him a rude annoying little pervert.
THose boys really have had their egos dented!

The house seemed united in its opinion of Georgia's general guardedness - has one HM ever garnered so many nominations before?

Denise and Michael nominated one another of course - Michael was vicious and called her a pretentious drunken b****. Denise nommed him because he doesn't like her.

I found it interesting that Denise seems to be escaping blame from the other HMs for the Michael situation. As Romeo put it, Denise is Mum. Well, she isn't like anyone's Mum I know!

Nicola was at her treacherous best tonight - subtly encouraging Denise's justifications for her behaviour towards Michael - and then going into the DR and sticking knives into both their backs. The usual formula was applied -both lovely people BUT... and then the implied disapproval.
She's a piece of work.

Michael was pleased to hear that he'd been nommed and celebrated by going off by himself to sing 'My Way'. He seemed truly grateful to be up for eviction; Georgia was a little distressed, judging by lip licking and anxious glances.
But perhaps Michael was less pleased than he appeared - because his next action was to kiss and make up with Denise. He staged a little piece of theatre, swaggering round the house in her fur coat, his zebra jimjams, and his cowboy boots - all to amuse her and break the ice. She was pathetically grateful to make up - she has been missing her good Michael moments - and the two sat wrapped in one another's arms trading insults.
Hmmmm...

This is one of the most interesting CBB s we've ever had.
Have you got a clear winner yet, Des? I haven't. I couldn't even begin to select a winner.
I think Georgia's gone on Wednesday though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
There was a great deal of nomination talk (I still don't care for this). [...]
This is one of the most interesting CBB s we've ever had.
Have you got a clear winner yet, Des? I haven't. I couldn't even begin to select a winner.

Agree about nomtalk. It should stay nemotalk.
Agree, too, about most interesting CBB.
Romeo would be a good bet as a popular winner? The twins are quite a phenomenon, though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 pm 

Romeo is charismatic and lkeable but, for whatever reason, has made little impact.
The Twins, on the other hand, are perfectly wonderful horrors:

Image[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm 

Marion Arnott wrote:

Wonderful. Outclasses even the Midwich Jedwards in the middle of this earlier page here: http://ttapress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21317

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 pm 

Sub-til And Not So Sub-til

Ah, me - everyone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning and there were lots of little queasinesses all day long.

Michael woke snarly and sullen - I don't blame him. The music was blaring (Get Ready!), the HMs were squealing and falling over one another.. I'd kill if I was woken like that! Anyway, the house was littered with strange objects for shopping tasks and Michael was heard to declare that he didn't care (only in stronger language) and he didn't care about the HMs either. Natalie took offence and in the nicest sub-til-est way took Michael to task - assuring him he was her friend but...negative energies, y'know... Same deal in the DR - the 'but' hung heavy on the air. Same thing in discussion with HMs - I think she's got him in her sights for the next round of nominations.
She actually got to him (only because she cares, of course) and he apologised - if only he'd heard her comments about his age, his status, his desire to win and how he ought to know better at his age...She's crafty.

Romeo also has been earmarked for eviction by Natalie and Nicola. He's lovely, he's sweet BUT...he doesn't raise their day. Presumably his energies aren't positive enough either. The pair seem quite certain that their votes will oust Romeo and Michael and they are comfortable with that.

They wouldn't be quite so cosy if they knew that Romeo and Karissa (and that probably means Kristina too) are on to their nastiness- our dark and midnight hags aren't nearly as sub-til as they think - and have decided to nominate them.

The shopping tasks were the silliest yet - a minute to getinnit (perform a task). One point of interest was that Frankie and Kirk had to climb into a wheelie bin and Frankie was unaccountably brought to the point of vomiting. Can't think why - it was a clean empty wheelie - but Gareth, by way of motivating him, kept calling him a big pussy. It didn't help but it made me laugh.
Romeo and Michael proved to be crashing bores - Michael also had to climb into a wheelie but did not vomit, and Romeo had to squeeze into a chest but disappointingly, managed to retain his lunch.

The queasiest task was Kirk's - issued with handcuffs, he had to choose his fave female to be handcuffed to him and a male mannequin. Naturally, he chose Georgia. She was polite and smiled a bit, but she was clearly not happy, especially once he started pestering her for kisses. She would not make a fuss, but her discomfort was plain to see. Kirk isn't sub-til-ly minded and refused to see that she's rather kiss the mannequin. That wasn't nice, not at all. I'd recommend that Georgia learn to get her knee up.

The Twins were tasked with getting their names in the papers tomorrow and so staged a terrific egg throwing, four letter word, potato chucking row. Michael, for once, laughed his head off. Denise came over all mumsie again and sent one to bed to be comforted by the girls whilst Kristina was comforted by Romeo.Now this row erupted immediately after they emerged from the DR and after a morning's minute to gettinnit tasks. But only Frankie seemed certain the row was faked - these gels never argue, he said, but no one listened.

The twins have noms all worked out too - but don't believe when they go up that the public will put them out of the house. They really are terrifying, you know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm 

des2 wrote:
Marion Arnott wrote:

Wonderful. Outclasses even the Midwich Jedwards in the middle of this earlier page here: http://ttapress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21317

Definitely! jedward managed to be irritating, but failed utterly to instill terror. It's taking the K girls to do that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 am 

Marion Arnott wrote:
The twins [...] They really are terrifying, you know!

Their task last night was one to chalk up in the annals of BB history. Deliberate mayhem, yet meticulously (without rehearsal and with very little forethought at all) method-acted. BB's well-seasoned tantalisation or blend of truth and reality taking a remarkably new original turn...

... also with believably sad tears outside and laughter inside. Many viewers, in today's world, are possibly 'tother way about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 pm 

Cringe...

Michael's safe, I'm glad to say. Poor Georgia - inoffensive but dull. She was livelier in her interview than we have ever seen her. I wish Brian had questioned her more about Kirk - but Brian does rather miss the boat when he's interviewing - flabby technique.

Frankie had a moment of glory tonight - dressed as a birthday candle to celebrate his 19th, he was ordered to leap on a giant birthday cake. But he couldn't bend in his costume and Kirk had to toss him on like a caber. It was the most amusing he's been all series!

Michael and Denise began the evening as the best of friends. How happy Denise was laughing and joking with him at the hot tub. She passed the opinion that Kirk and Frankie are very affectionate. At the same time, Frankie and Kirk were discussing Michael and Denise's sexual potential and found the whole thing hilarious. Not that Frankie and Kirk have had much success in that department so far...

BB tasked Kirk with getting into a boat with the HMs he nominated - -the twins and Georgia. The grilling the twins gave him was both horrific abd accurate. As usual, they just say what they think. They told him he'd nominated them because they didn't respond to him. He verged on explosion (he cannot face truth, our Kirk) and told him they weren't his type. I suppose he's used to girls who would find that crushing, but our Twins were unphased and laid into him for his constant dirty talk. His ego crumbled under the onslaught and to reassert his masculinity, he turned on poor feeble Georgia and made her cry.
Later, reviewing the awfulness of women (I suspect he meant the Twins) he lay on the sofa, clutching at his groin again. He just can't leave himself alone, can he?
Meanwhile, the Twins continued to berate him behind his back and reasserted their postion as prettiest and most invulnerable women in the house. Probably the UK. Maybe even the world.

Michael retired early tonight. Naturally, Denise followed him into the bedroom, and naturally, she's had a few too many, and before Michael could blink, the row was on as she picked and scratched at him. He ended up fulminating that she's got a scew loose, doesn't know when to leave thngs alone, and can't handle her drink. All of which was true.
AS usual, she wept and blamed him, even accused him of being drunk.
The twins summed it all up by pitying the crush she has on him.
Also true.
However, Denise had not finished making the nation cringe. She went topless for a swim with Frankie - and I don't know which was more cringweworthy, topless or the Dandelion head - much to everyone's horror. As Michael put it, she's too old to be running around like that. Nicola tried to drape her in a towel but she wasn't having it. Well, she has been itching to show off her assets to Michael since Monday.
Think of her children at school tomorrow. Dear God.
BB had a final twistin stpre - face to face noms were too take place immediately after the eviction. I shall look forward to the twins nominating - they alone have the guts to say exactly what they think!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:55 am 

Following Denise's gamble for fame or notoriety - we now know what Loose Women are. They are soft-boiled Lilliputian twins each with only one point of engagement during spooning.

The real twins, K & K, continue to impress: each a blend of ineluctable maturity and fresh youth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:50 am 

The twins talking together about the other housemates reminded me of the gods talking in the film Jason and the Argonauts:

Meanwhile, face to face nominations ended with everyone except Gareth up for eviction! Michael crossed some line of BB protocol or Celebrity Culture when delivering his nomination speech about “emotionally disturbed” Denise. Michael, I think, later realised he had gone too far when criticised by Natalie.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 219  Next